|Job Title:||Senior Surveyor|
|Salary:||$100k- $120k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 05:46|
My client is a specialised consulting services in cadastral surveys and engineering design in Sydney and Regional NSW.
They are looking for an experienced surveyor to join and lead their team on large infrastructure projects.
To be considered for the role of Senior Surveyor, you will need:
- 7+ years of experience on Structural construction projects
- TAFE/ Australian Survey quals essential
- 12d and 12d Field experience preferred
- Experience working on rail projects highly advantageous
- Must have a “can do” attitude and an ability to self-manage and willingness to undertake new challenges
- A willingness to complete critical tasks during time sensitive activities on site
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
- Ability to think on your feet and efficiently solve problems should they arise
- Willingness to work overtime and some nights when required
- Current driving licence
- Carry out all aspects of surveying tasks as directed by the Survey/Project Manager
- Liaise with relevant clients
- Carry out work in adherence to internal and client guidelines
- Work effectively in a diverse and large team environment
- Manage and oversee calculations
- Deliver project outcomes to client expectations within program time limits and on budget
- Adhere to the Company safety and health policies and practices
- Excellent remuneration, with tools of the trade.
- Enthusiastic team with a vibrant team culture.
- Great employee benefits, excellent referral program.
- Offer competitive salary packages -$100k - $120k+ depending on experience (plus Super + laptop, phone and vehicle)
- Attractive bonus structure
- Be based near the stunning beaches of the central coast
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's