|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||$75000 - $110000 + Super + % Uplift|
|Start Date:||Feb 2020|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 11:01|
An opportunity to gain experience working on a large scale tunnel project in Melbourne for a business that prides itself on providing a quality product.
You will have the opportunity to develop you career working alongside the Survey Managers who are also the owners of the business. Terramodel & Microstation software experience is beneficial but not essential.
- This position would suit surveyors seeking project related work.
- Remuneration packages are calculated on regular + overtime hours & surveyors are entitled to annual leave loading (17.5%).
- Dependent on experience, you will have the opportunity to earn between $75,000 - $110,000/120,000 + Super
- Hours of working are 07:00 am - 5:30 pm with additional Saturday work from 07:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Move on to roster shift in Feb/March.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's