Engineering Surveyor/Tunnel Surveyor
|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor/Tunnel Surveyor|
|Salary:||Basic + Super + (uplift for roster shift)|
|Start Date:||Immediate/on going|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 09:01|
An opportunity for surveyors from a variety of backgrounds (cadastral, construction set out, high-rise) seeking to gain experience working on a major tunnel project in Melbourne. You will work for a company that specialises in tunnel surveying & in producing a quality output.
Surveyors will be provided with first class training and development as the team appreciate not many have had previous tunneling experience in Australia. The skills required to survey underground will be highly beneficial for your career in the long run for large infrastructure projects.
The team are happy to review surveyors with 2 years + experience through to Senior Surveyor level. The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time as the team prepare for the drilling to start in the coming months. So far, they 20 strong & and will be seeking to expand in the coming months.
Potential Duties will include:
- Setout of excavations of shafts.
- Setout of Tunnel Boring Machine frames, headwalls and seals.
- Preparation of Tunnel, Shaft and Surface designs for set-out.
- Control Network Surveys and processing to establish shaft locations.
- Design of Tunnel Survey Specific Spreadsheet, Data Management & Reporting.
- Final As-built of pipelines, preparation of As Built Drawings and reports.
- This position would suit surveyors seeking project related.
- Terramodel & Microstation software experience is beneficial but not essential for this role.
- Remuneration packages are calculated on regular + overtime (55 hours) & surveyors are entitled to annual leave loading (17.5%) and an uplift for roster work.
- Hours of working are 07:00 am - 5:30 pm with additional Saturday work from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- The current roster is 7 on 3 off & 7 on 4 off with night shifts. Please note that this may change.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's