Senior Traffic Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Traffic Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Traffic Engineer / Transport Planner
- Lead transport planning studies and strategies, working closely with the Transport team and looking after quality, program and budget
- Build upon the high reputation with existing clients and develop relationships with new clients
- Assist with the professional development of other members of the Transport team
- Lead the preparation of proposals and be able to clearly articulate to clients concisely.
- 8+ Years experience Traffic Engineering, Transport Planning for Private Consultancy or Local Government
- Extensive experience in leading and delivering transport planning studies and strategies
- Experience with SIDRA software
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Impeccable communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to mentor and coach junior staff.
- Attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Working for an engineering consultancy that believes in the quality of their work and doesn't cut corners!!
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's