|Job Title:||Services Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2019 22:18|
By providing a collaborative environment and ongoing support for its team members it continues to provide an environment where people can progress their careers to their highest level.
They now have a need for an experienced Services Coordinator to join a busy team across a great scope of projects. You will be working across a few projects at different stages. Supported by an experienced team of Construction, Project and Services managers.
Duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for the coordination of all building services aspects of your project during the construction phase
- You will be expected to plan and coordinate design changes with client, architects and subcontractors.
- Supervise installation and commissioning.
- Manage mechanical & electrical engineering consultants
- Report regularly on Quality & Safety.
- To be considered you will need to have a proven history as a Services Coordinator
- Large commercial projects in excess of $20 mill.
- The ability to work autonomously
- knowledge of project management principles and delivery methods.
- A company who provides support from all levels
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging project scope