|Job Title:||Services Coordinator|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2019 05:46|
By providing a collaborative environment and ongoing support for its team members it continues to provide an environment where people can progress their careers to their highest level.
They now have a need for an experienced Services Coordinator to join a busy team across a great scope of projects. You will be working across a few projects at different stages. Supported by an experienced team of Construction, Project and Services managers.
Duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for the coordination of all building services aspects of your project during the construction phase
- You will be expected to plan and coordinate design changes with client, architects and subcontractors.
- Supervise installation and commissioning.
- Manage mechanical & electrical engineering consultants
- Report regularly on Quality & Safety.
- To be considered you will need to have a proven history as a Services Coordinator
- Large commercial projects in excess of $20 mill.
- The ability to work autonomously
- knowledge of project management principles and delivery methods.
- A company who provides support from all levels
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging project scope
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO