Services Manager - Building
|Job Title:||Services Manager - Building|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 09:01|
They are currently resourcing for a Services Manager for their projects throughout NSW.
As a company they focus on residential, commercial, industrial, hospitality and Government projects.
As the Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Coordination of all building services- Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulics and fire through the construction phase.
- Assist with Design for D&C projects.
- Assisting with tendering
- Qualifications in Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a construction company, with experience in both new build and refurbishment projects
- Experience with the installation, maintenance and testing of essential services, a detailed knowledge of BMS systems and a good understanding of NABERS/Greenstar services requirements
- Proven track record of services commissioning and Independent Commissioning Agent functions
- Sound understanding and application of statutory legislation including knowledge of the OHS Act, Building Code of Australia and the relevant services Australian Standards.
- Well-developed ability to identify and control risk during conversion and construction periods
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.