Services Manager - Fire
|Job Title:||Services Manager - Fire|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2019 04:47|
- Secure your future off the tools by taking that step forward into management
- Join a family-centric, unique culture – enjoy going to work day to day.
- Build up a division & have the opportunity to run your own show.
- Spend more time with the family and less on commuting – work in the west!
Your new company are a highly regarded tier 2 fire protection services contractor. They design, install, commission & maintain fire systems for top tier clients in Sydney. They’ve been around for over 15 years and are recognized as one of the better fire companies to work for in Sydney.
This the perfect role for someone who wants to either take a step up and manage a team, or for someone who feels limited in their current fire services management role and is looking more autonomy. Typically, day to day you will be;
- Actively looking for opportunities to grow the service business
- Looking for opportunities to bring on new technicians
- Managing & supporting a team of 3 technicians & one services coordinator.
- Maintaining current healthy client relationships.
We’re looking for someone who has experience working in a service & maintenance role within a fire contractor, who has a natural flair for management & business development. We’re looking for people of all levels for this role – you’ll have an outstanding opportunity to take a business stream that has a solid foundation and put your stamp on it. If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity please click apply now, call Luke on 02 9376 8200 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org