Services Site Manager
|Job Title:||Services Site Manager|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2020 04:46|
This tier 1 Mechanical HVAC company have an excellent reputation in the construction industry., they deliver high quality projects HVAC air conditioning space. They pay very well, have a top quality management team & excellent relationships with tier 1 & 2 builders.
We're looking for a Construction Site Manager with a background in Hydraulics or Electrical / BMS. You would be paired up with a HVAC Site manager & work on largescale construction jobs.The key responsibilities associated with the job will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Lead WH&S among trades & subcontractors
- Attend coordination meetings with builders.
- Organize site staff & manage trades & subcontractors
- Join a tier 1 company with a great reputation for delivering very high construction projects
- Internal career progression opportunities - develop your skills & progress into project management
- Competitive salary package that is dependent upon experience.
- Healthier work / life balance.
- Ideally 3 – 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager working on Electrical, BMS or Hydraulics sites.
- Trade qualified electrician or plumber
To apply for this position please click "apply now". Alternatively you can call Luke on 0468 958 529 or e-mail him at email@example.com. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's