Signalling Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Signalling Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2019 05:46|
Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth
Our client a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy are looking for a Signalling engineer to join their growing Melbourne team. The role will be joining a well-established team providing design, testing and commissioning services across Victorian Rail projects.
Vacancies also in Sydney and Brisbane
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- The preparation of Signalling designs, reports and conceptual designs.
- Assisting with Project planning and new project bids.
- Preparation of maintenance plans and reviews and operational studies.
- Participating in design reviews in a collaborative team environment.
The successful candidate will have;
- At least 5 years’ experience in signalling design.
- Ability to attain RIW competencies.
- A working knowledge of Microstation.
- A relevant degree or tertiary qualification.
In return the client is offering a market leading salary & package in addition to the opportunity to work on several high profile Rail projects across Victoria.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.