Signalling Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Signalling Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2019 05:46|
Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney
Our client a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy are looking for a Signalling Engineer to join their growing team across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. The role will be joining a well-established team providing design, testing and commissioning services across Australian Rail projects.
- Participate in analysis and evaluation of all signalling related customer requirements
- Perform modifications to signalling scheme plans and signalling arrangement plans. May perform the design of less complex schemes
- Perform cable running plan and cable core plan design
- Participate in setting up specific tools and infrastructure as required to implement or improve defined processes
- Perform location case and signalling equipment room circuit design
- support installation, testing and commissioning, and other related activities as necessary to deliver dependent projects and meet their
- goals with high standards
- Assist in tender preparation including equipment counts, bills of material and preparing tender drawings
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.