Signalling Design Engineer - Any Location
|Job Title:||Signalling Design Engineer - Any Location|
|Industry:||Rail and Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Potts|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2021|
Great opportunities for experienced signalling design engineers to join a major engineering consultancy working on a large and diverse project portfolio of rail projects across Australia. Leading salaries in the range of $150,000 - $200,000 total package and the chance to be a true part of shaping the future of Australia.
You will be working with a team of rail specialists across national projects including metro networks, light rail and freight.
- Preparation and review of signalling designs, from concept to detailed design.
- Client engagement and advice, working collaboratively across teams with the desire to pursue new ways of working, delivering complex projects
- Preparation of investigations, including data gathering and report writing to support scope preparation, costing, design, and commissioning outputs
- Relevant technical qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Experience working in an engineering consulting environment working on major rail projects
- A self-motivated individual that enjoys working in a collaborative and delivery focused environment
- Experience working across ETCS or CBTC Systems
For more information on this role or to discuss opportunities in the rail sector contact Sophie Potts at Design & Build Recruitment on 0468 927 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's