Signalling Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Signalling Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2019 05:48|
We are looking for an excellent signalling project engineer to work for an excellent rail engineering organisation based in Melbourne.
Projects will include the Cranbourne to Packenham line upgrade.
What we are looking for;
- Interfaces to construction/third party contactors
- Management of CCB’s and technical design decision management, key technical reviews
- BOM/Logistic management/REB/LOCs
- Signalling design/principle understanding
- Familiarity with MTM standards and processes
- Understanding of comms/networks desirable
- RAMS knowledge and understanding, participation in SiDRs, risk workshops
- Co-ordination and technical oversight of signalling disciplines ensuring they are delivering to schedule covering signalling design, comms, Train Control, Integration, V&V, RAMS, T&C.
- Schedule tracking and reporting, technical work package derivation and management
- Product wise preferable knowledge of interlocking (WETRACE/WESTLOCK/SSI), axle counter systems
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 0431344459 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.