|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 05:45|
At present they are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to work on and oversee rail and station projects in Sydney Metro.
They have a strong forward order book in Sydney and regional NSW - so ideally this role will be filled on a full time permanent basis, but will look at contractors who are local. The projects following this bridge will be situated around Sydney.
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing the OH&S on site
- Assisting with Project Management
- QA of all works carried out
- Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
The requirements of the Site Engineer are:
- 3+ years' experience in civil infrastructure construction
- A proven leader who can motivate both direct teams and subcontractors
- Experience with rail infrastructure projects -
- RIW Card
- Sydney Trains, TfNSW or ARTC experience is essential
- This is a close-knit company so it is important to be a team player
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.