|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 09:16|
Site Engineer required for RMS projects across various areas of Sydney. Well respected by their clients and competitors in the industry, this client offers a great opportunity for you to gain exposure to major projects.
Our client delivers an array of works on Road and other major infrastructure projects. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts NSW's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to several newly awarded projects, there is an immediate need for a Site Engineer to join the team within the next month.
As the Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Site Engineer, you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• RMS experience highly regarded
• Minimum of 2 years (local) experience in a Site Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• Experience on rail projects is highly lucrative
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's