|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Josh Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 15:40|
This is a business that invests heavily in it's people and they are looking for someone who see's this as a long term prospect. You will be given hands on exposure to a high profile project from the outset and will need to be able to hit the ground running.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience on civil projects
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.