|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2020 05:46|
Our client delivers an array of works across Sydney and the rest of NSW. Their diverse portfolio is what attracts NSW's top talent and their flat line management structure is what retains them. Due to several newly awarded projects, there is an immediate need for a Site Engineer to join the team within the next month.
The works needed on the project are as follows;
- Tank Foundations (already completed as part of a previous stage)
- Earthworks and Drainage
- Concrete Works, including:
- Pipes Supports and Foundations
• Managing the OH&S on site
• Assisting with Project Management
• QA of all works carried out
• Liaising with all key stakeholders relevant to the project
To be considered for the position of Site Engineer, you will require:
• Engineering (Civil) Degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years (local) experience in a Site Engineer role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
• Experience on rail projects is highly lucrative
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.