|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 16:48|
D&B are working with a leading commercial construction business in relation to the search for a Site Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience on +$30m residential building projects
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Alex Mitchell on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.