Site Engineer - Commercial Construction
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Commercial Construction|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 16:47|
D&B are working with a leading Tier 1 commercial construction business in relation to the search for a Site Engineer. Our client is active across all states with a wide variety of commercial, retail, health, institutional, government and industrial projects. However this is for a large project in Sydney.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Alex Mitchell on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's