Structural Site Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Site Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 16:02|
They are looking for an experienced structural engineer who is confident liaising with various stakeholders on construction sites to ensure work is delivered on- time and to budget. You will be a skilled technical engineer with comprehensive understanding of engineering design and documentation son structural projects.
Reporting to the project director you have proven ability to work autonomously in your role which will involve a split of time with 50% on site and 50% based in the CBD.
The core benefits of this role are
- Work with experienced leaders in a people first environment
- Play a significant role in the delivery of exciting and high-quality projects
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
Day to day activities will include
- Liaise and work collaboratively with the project team and client
- Coordinate, plan and deliver specific project deliverables
- Be involved/work with various subcontractors, suppliers and stakeholders
- Programming, scheduling and sequencing of works/resources in production and construction activities
- Working with designers in coordination and design development
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in similar role
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be accredited as a Chartered Engineer or hold current RBP registration
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's