|Job Title:||Site Foreman|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, West Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021|
Full Tilt has an excellent opportunity for a Site Foreman to join their team and oversee the on-site delivery of upcoming projects. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful applicant will manage a team of up to 10 direct reports and additional subcontractors on the project.
As the Site Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Programming and coordination of subcontractors, suppliers and material deliveries.
- Liaising with the Contracts Administrator to identify variations & claims.
- Maintaining & developing rapport between site teams, internal and external consultants.
- Ensuring that potential problems are mitigated and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager to ensure programs & budgets are met.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Site Foreman position for a principal contractor.
- Delivered D&C Industrial projects in excess of $5M from concept through to completion highly regarded.
- Experience delivering projects in a live environment.
- Strong understanding of industrial construction techniques and demonstrated history overseeing concrete construction.
- The ability to lead a team, communicating effectively with people at every stage of the project.
- Good working knowledge of programming projects & ability to read plans.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial construction background essential.
Design & Build have entered into an exclusive recruitment partnership with Full Tilt Constructions to source key personnel. Design & Build will be continually interviewing and recruiting for roles at Full Tilt Constructions.
Full Tilt Constructions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Foreman / Site Manager - Eastern Suburbs
Foreman / Site Manager - Southern Highlands
Leading hand / Sub foreman
$90K - $110K
up to $210K
up to $250K