|Job Title:||Site Foreman|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 05:45|
Our client is a highly reputable commercial fit out and refurb business with multiple ongoing projects within the CBD and inner suburbs at present. Currently they are looking for an experienced Site Foreman with experience on projects up to $5m with minimum 3 years’ experience as a Site Foreman and 5 years in a trade.
- Liaise between all parties to ensure efficient work between suppliers and sub-contractors
- Be able to forward plan and co-ordinate with the client
- Monitor the sub-contract trades
- Make sure all OH&S procedures are adhered too
- Ensure the highest level of communication is maintained throughout the project
To be considered you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or trade background
- Proven track record – 5 years minimum
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on + 61 29376 8207 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.