|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 15:02|
Working on projects including government, education, commercial and health and commercial apartments just to name a few, they've not only shown their ability to adapt but ensured a secure pipeline of work throughout its history.
They have a large focus on providing a culture where people are valued and given all the opportunities they need to become true experts in their field. As their pipeline of work is growing, they now require an experienced Site Manager to join their team.
Reporting to, and supported by your Project Manager, you will be in charge of all aspects of construction on you project from site set-out to hand over to the client. You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who want to grow and develop your skills to become the best in your field.
Duties in your role will include:
- Site Establishment
- Manage program
- Management of OH&S
- Management of trades and subcontractors
- Ensure quality of works
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Site Manager in Melbourne’s construction market
- Proven experience managing construction of commercial projects with minimum value $2mil
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple aspects of your project
- An employer who values your experience
- Exposure to wide range of projects
- Supportive management team
- Well established and still growing commercial builder
- A builder who pays their trades on time, every time