|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Ringhofer|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:47|
They specialise in Fit Out, refurbishment and Construction across the commercial office and retail sectors, hospitality and restaurants, retirement and childcare establishments, and automotive and service stations.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site induction
To be considered for the role of Site Manager you will require:
- Experience in Commercial Fit out & Refurbishment on projects
- Ideally experience with Correctional Facilities, Student Accommodation or Prisons.
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Izzy Ringhofer on 0293768200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.