|Job Title:||Site manager|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021|
- Site safety management.
- Creating and meeting program dates to align with construction program
- Liaise with subcontractors, the client and other key internal stakeholders
- Work with the project manager to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- Monitoring all trade works, subcontractors, and site staff.
- Internal and external set out with subcontractors.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring subcontractors daily in regards to safety, quality and program
- Managing inspection test plans for critical trades
- Management of projects from start to finish, and overall knowledge of all trades.
- Experience managing multiple fit out projects $500K + from start through to completion.
- Keen eye for detail and have an ability to produce high quality work.
- Ability to push a team and adhere to program
- You will have experience taking full WH&S responsibility on site.
- Direction and management of subcontractors and labourers.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and prioritize tasks.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with trades, internal stakeholders & clients.
- Proficient computer skills for reporting
- Has experience working with fit out projects in the medical sector
- Demonstrated experience within quick paced fit out projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 3+ years experience as a site manager.
- Experience in fast paced fit out projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Carpenter by trade preferred but not essential
- Ability to drive projects to meet deadlines on time and on budget
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
- Good communicator with the ability to deal with clients
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $250K
up to $250K
Foreman / Site Manager - Eastern Suburbs
Senior site manager - DIDO - Central VIC
up to $210K
Project / Contract Administrator | Residential Building