|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 09:46|
Our Client is on a mission to be Melbourne’s leading builder of architecturally bespoke residential dwellings and low-density boutique apartments. Due to a strong pipeline of projects and a new site start, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their dynamic team managing builds ranging from $2m to $5m predominantly in the South Eastern and Bayside suburbs.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- 3+ years experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO