|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Emily FRanklin|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2019 06:16|
First project will be 27 townhouses in St Leonards with a value of $27M.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Manager will include:
- Programming and coordination of sub-contractors, suppliers, materials and deliveries
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program reporting to the Project Manager
To be considered for the role of Site Manager you will require:
- Sound knowledge of the construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Previous residential - preferably Townhouses
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO