|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019|
Our client has been operational for over 25 years and they have a strong referral network within the Residential, Age Care and Education space. If you are looking to work for a stable well known and ethical builder this could be the role for you.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Experience site managing new build projects in NSW up to $40 million ideally Education or Age Care.
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
- Client-focused approach
Thanks for your consideration.