|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019|
This role is available because my client has a strong pipeline of work due to being one of the most well known contractors in Melbourne. They are looking for a Site Manager who exercises firm control on site ensuring the highest OH&S standards are maintained whilst holding a build to budget, schedule and quality expectations.
The responsibilities of the Site Manager will include:
- Dealing with sub-contractors and directing them on site
- Ensuring all tradesmen on site are working safely with correct equipment
- Driving the site team to deliver projects on time
- ensuring the build is efficient
To be considered for the role of Site Manager you will require:
- At least two years experience as a construction site manager
- Experience of multi-storey office fit out
- Excellent communication skills
- A background with a reputable fit-out contractor
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.