|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 05:46|
Our client is a reputable building company based in Sydney, operational for 8 years they have delivered numerous projects up to $30 million.
Current projects include a 20 townhouse development, 32 luxury units, $15M industrial new build among others.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Experience site managing residential projects in Sydney up to $30 million
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
- Client-focused approach
Thanks for your consideration.