|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020|
Our client have a great reputation for building quality homes in the Bayside area and down Morning Peninsula. The majority of homes they build are from repeat business. Now looking to expand from single homes they are getting into the development space and are seeking a Site Supervisor to join the team and manage a 12 unit site.
- Schedule works and coordinate trades
- Provide daily management of site, suppliers and trades
- Establishing and maintaining strong and effective relations with trades
- Management of trades in order to safely reach multiple project deadlines
- Clear communication with all parties involved in the build
- Maintaining a strong eye for detail across the project from start to finish yet still working to timelines and budget requirements
- 3+ years experience managing residential unit projects from start to finish
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's