|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020|
Our Client has become synonymous with the building industry, a good reputation and quality homes. Which is why the majority of homes they build are either referred to or for return clients. Now looking to expand from single homes they are getting into the development space and are seeking a Site Supervisor to join the team and manage a 12 unit site.
- Schedule works and coordinate trades
- Provide daily management of site, suppliers and trades
- Establishing and maintaining strong and effective relations with trades
- Management of trades in order to safely reach multiple project deadlines
- Clear communication with all parties involved in the build
- Maintaining a strong eye for detail across the project from start to finish yet still working to timelines and budget requirements
- 2-3+ years experience managing residential unit projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's