|Job Title:||Site manager|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia, Sydney CBD|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021|
Our client is a well-established company within the commercial construction industry, known for delivering office interior fit-outs for local and global clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established and respected company with a strong project pipeline and solid reputation.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site induction
- Experience in Commercial Fit out space
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Drive and focus to progress career
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
- Client-focused approach (presentable and confident)
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $250,000 Package
Site Manager - Avalon
Site Manager - Eastern Suburbs
Site Manager - Centennial Park
Site Manager / Foreman - Architecturally Designed Homes
Foreman / Site Manager - Southern Highlands
up to $210K
Construction Manager - High-End Homes
$60k - $80k+super