|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020|
- With a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architect's, this is a great time to join this builder who continually delivers high-class dwellings.
- They focus exclusively on architecturally designed new build and/or renovation/extension projects.
- Site Managers enjoy a high level of autonomy, working directly with clients, Architects and other key stakeholders.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO