|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:46|
This organisation prides itself on it's quality of work and having a close knit team culture that promotes from within. They have a very strong pipeline for the rest of the year and this is just one of multiple positions they are looking to fill, indicating the confidence in growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordination of staff, contractors and suppliers onsite
- Weekly forecasting and programming
- Overseeing all OH&S and IR issues
- Managing QA across the whole project
- Labour hire management
- strong communication and leadership skills
- a customer service focus and come from a trade background.
- You will have an exemplary record in the Melbourne construction market overseeing complete projects in the range of $20-50 million.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO