|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2020|
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the commercial site with further projects to come located across NSW.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Site Management position for a principal contractor
- Experience working on projects from $10M to 30M
- Construction-related tertiary qualification
- Strong communication, negotiation and business development skills
- The ability to lead a team, communicating effectively with people at every stage of the project
- A desire to take on a long-term role where you will grow with the business
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's