|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020|
This is an opportunity to work for a young construction company that have 3 current projects and a strong pipeline.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a Foreman or Site Manager on medium commercial renovation projects
- 5 years experience in the industry
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
- Good communicator with the ability to deal with clients and building managers