|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020|
Work for a builder that is a specialist in refurbishment & construction projects with projects spread throughout NSW.
Construction and refurbishment of a commercial project - programme to run for approximately 6 months.
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program reporting to the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Experience in commercial construction
- Sound knowledge of the construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S
- Client-focused approach
How to apply:
Please click apply & attach your CV. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's