|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Billy Ramsey|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 09:47|
Due to continuing project requirements they are now looking to recruit a Site Manager on a project-to-project contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Manager can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Project Manager
- Assisting the Project Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a Site Manager on commercial/remedial/facade replacement projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.