|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 10:33|
This well-known and highly successful commercial builder has a history spanning over almost a century in Victoria’s commercial construction industry. Their ability to win and successfully deliver projects across sectors including Health, Education, Government and Residential Apartments, has provided them with the ability to keep a strong pipeline in Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial market.
They provide a positive and truly collaborative environment where their employees are given every opportunity to develop and grow their skills to become the best in their field.
They now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Senior/Site Manager to take the lead an ensure the successful delivery of a $20mil+ education project located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs.
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of the projects from site set up, management of entire construction program through to full handover to your client.
Duties in your role will include:
- Full site set up
- Management of all trades and subcontractors
- Ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard of quality
- Management of all aspects of health and safety (OH&S)
- Management of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Minimum 8 years local experience as a Senior/Site Manager on commercial projects (EDUCATION PROJECTS HIGHLY REGARDED)
- Proven experience managing full life-cycle of commercial projects with values minimum $15mil here in Victoria
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Strong OH&S knowledge
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Legacy project
- Autonomy and trust from management
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Opportunity for career development