|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 07:31|
They provide a positive and truly collaborative environment where their employees are given every opportunity to develop and grow their skills to become the best in their field.
They now have an immediate requirement for a skilled and experienced Site Manager to join their team and lead an apartment project based in Melbourne’s southeastern suburbs.
Supported by upper management, you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of the projects from site set up, management of entire construction program through to full handover to your client.
Duties in your role will include:
- Full site set up
- Management of all trades and subcontractors
- Ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard of quality
- Management of all aspects of health and safety (OH&S)
- Management of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Minimum 4 years local experience as a Site Manager on commercial projects
- Proven experience managing full life-cycle of apartment projects with values no less than $15mil
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Excellent understanding of OH&S
- Ability to work autonomously
- Autonomy and trust from management
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Great remuneration
- Opportunity for career development