|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 07:15|
This well-known and highly successful commercial builder has a history of over 90 years in Victoria’s commercial construction industry. Their ability to win and successfully deliver projects across sectors including Aged Care, Education, Government has provided them with the ability to keep a strong pipeline of work even in the toughest of times.
They provide a positive and truly collaborative environment where their employees are given every opportunity to develop and grow their skills to become the best in their field.
They now have an immediate requirement for a skilled and experienced Site Manager to join their team and lead an apartment project based in Melbourne’s southeastern suburbs.
Supported by upper management, you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of the projects from site set up, management of entire construction program through to full handover to your client.
Duties in your role will include:
- Full site set up
- Management of all trades and subcontractors
- Ensure works are completed on time and to a high standard of quality
- Management of all aspects of health and safety (OH&S)
- Management of stakeholders both internally and externally
To be successful in your application you will require the following:
- Minimum 4 years local experience as a Site Manager on commercial projects
- Proven experience managing full life-cycle of apartment projects with values no less than $5mil
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Excellent understanding of OH&S
- Ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomy and trust from management
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Great remuneration
- Opportunity for career development
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Mitchell Kelly - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to email@example.com or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.