|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2019 10:00|
They have seen their success by providing a highly collaborative work environment, employing highly experienced team members and ongoing opportunities for career advancement for everyone involved.
They now have an immediate requirement for a Site Manager to join their team.
Your previous experience on commercial project (Industrial preferred) will allow you to manage the full life-cycle of your project whilst providing quality leadership to your team.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of site staff
- Management of trades and subcontractors
- Management of OH&S
- Ensure quality of works
- Be the face of the company when dealing with clients and all stakeholders
- Proven experience in the role of Site Manager working on Commercial projects with Values from $15mil within the Victoria’s construction market
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Excellent understanding of OH&S
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong pipeline of work
- Real opportunity for career advancement
- Commercial builder who pays their trades on time, every time