|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 16:17|
This organization prides themselves on their focus of having a strong team culture and quality of work. Due to continued growth in their fit out division of the business and a number of new projects in the pipeline, there is an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join this high performing team.
- Management of on-site trades through from start to hand over
- Ensuring the project runs to program and budget
- Liaising with designers and construction team
To be successful in the role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years Site Management experience in Victoria
- Previous experience delivering fit out projects $5 M +
- Trade background or relevant tertiary qualifications
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly sought after developer / builder that provides work life balance and development within. They will reward your efforts with generous remuneration package and a good pipeline of upcoming projects.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO