|Job Title:||Site manager|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 04:53|
Our client is a well-established company within the commercial construction industry, known for delivering office interior fit-outs for local and global clients. With an annual turnover of over $400 million they are looking to bring on an Site Manager to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global company with a strong project pipeline and solid reputation.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site induction
- Experience in Commercial Fit out space
- Experience on on complex projects
- Sound knowledge of the QLD construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Drive and focus to progress career
- Highly skilled in OH&S and IR
- Client-focused approach (presentable and confident)
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.