|Job Published:||July 31, 2020|
This contractor is an Australian owned and established business, with a strong presence in the civil and earthworks space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Sydney.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $200K - $5M
• Landscaping experience is essential
• Exposure to streetscapes and roads is highly desired
• Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.