Site Manager - Custom Home Builder (South East)
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Custom Home Builder (South East)|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:16|
My client are a renowned high end builder with a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architects. Their builds generally range from $2m-$4m and they have won multiple Master Builders Awards for their quality workmanship. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their dynamic team.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- 5+ years experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with who are passionate about what they do and work hard but also celebrate success. A family feel business that will offer autonomy and flexibility, as well as encourage you to bring your ideas to the table. If this sound like the job for you please apply today or call Lauren Rogers on 0422 046 243.