Site Manager - Custom Homes
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Custom Homes|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2019 06:46|
My client are a renowned high end builder with a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architects. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their dynamic team.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- 5+ years experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors.
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's