Site Manager | Domestic Builder
|Job Title:||Site Manager | Domestic Builder|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020|
Be at the forefront of creating some of Melbourne's most lavish homes and apartments. As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for maintaining this company's fantastic reputation and delivering quality, luxury projects.
Solid experience, attention to detail, and the care factor are what make a successful Site Manager in this company.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time
- Responsible for all OH&S on site.
- You MUST have 3 yrs+ experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- Experience working on boutique apartments and multi-unit projects.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- Posses a good understanding of basement construction
- Be a team-player with a genuine passion for the job
- Have a strong network of local trades
How to Apply
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.