Site Manager - Electrical Communications Background
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Electrical Communications Background|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 04:46|
This tier 2 electrical contractor have an excellent reputation on the market for delivering high quality installations & refurbs in the electrical & mechanical electrical space. They offer strong salaries based upon your level of experience, have a very solid leadership team and a family friendly culture.
You will be working on a sites with project values from $400,000 up to $3 million. Responsibilities will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Lead OH & S safety amongst all trades & subcontractors
- Develop & implement the programming & scheduling of works
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders.
- You will also be required to get on the tools when needed and be comfortable working across Sydney on different projects.
- Gain exposure to a great variety of different projects across multiple market sectors.
- Days off on your birthday, company trips away, family friendly culture
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Electrical trade background.
- Experience across electrical building services & comms projects
- At least one years experience as a Site Manager