Site Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Site Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 04:47|
Our client are a tier 1 Mechanical Construction & Engineering Contractor based close to Sydney's CBD. They work in the Commercial, Health, Correctional Services & Data center space, delivering projects from $100,000 right up to $35 million.
You'll be working as a site manager in our client's Special Projects division. Typically, you'll be running two sites at any one time, the values could be from $100,000 up to $2 million. Day to day you will be;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Lead OH & S safety among all trades & subcontractors
- Develop & implement the programming & scheduling of works
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders
- Join a tier 1 company with a great reputation for delivering very high quality work.
- Gain exposure to a great variety of different projects across multiple market sector.
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary package that is dependent upon experience
- An easy-going yet professional attitude to your work – no ego’s.
- Ideally 3 – 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager working on commercial HVAC projects
- Trade qualified
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's