Site Manager - Industrial
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Industrial|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021|
Design and Build have recently partnered with a national privately owned business to assist in the source and selection of a Site Manager for their industrial team.
This business has offices in every eastern state and boasts over 600 staff nationally
The company is incredibly proud of the relationships it has built and sustained which in turn has seen the business go from strength to strength
The Industrial arm of the business has always been a driving force within the business and continues to grow year on year, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Management of site trades and subcontractors
- Demonstrated, practical construction site management/ supervision experience & knowledge, in delivering industrial/warehouse projects.
- Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
- Strong understandings and knowledge of building regulations
- Implementation of OH&S policies
- Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
- Assisting the Project team with project reporting
- Assisting with the scope of works formation
- Programme formation and implantation
- Client liaison
- Maintenance of site diary
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- 4+ years site managing
- Delivering multi-million $ projects within the industrial sector
- QBCC Licenced
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
- rapport-building and key stakeholder liaison skills
- Take the lead in planning, coordination and control of resources and operation of the site project team
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure project momentum whilst coordinating daily site activities
- Advocate and empower high performing safety and quality expectations across the site project team and subcontractors
- Assist with High Level design, Site-specific planning and construction programming issues
On offer is an above market salary for the right person, a great culture that is reinforced with regular reviews, awards and incentive programs, clear line of progression and exiting projects.
- Competitive annual salary, excellent working environment and chance to work on a range of national projects.
- Collaborative and values-based workplace culture,
- A range of employee benefits, including additional purchased annual leave, work life balance days, paid volunteering days and a generous parental leave scheme
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Tim Chapman on 0424150235 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Manager - Industrial
Site Manager - Mosman $13M high-end home
Site Supervisor - Residential Builder
Site Supervisor| House and Land
Senior Site Manager | $100m Development | $200K - $300K
$200,000 - $300,000
Site Supervisor - Townhouse Projects
160,000 - 250,000