Site Manager (industrial)
|Job Title:||Site Manager (industrial)|
|Contact Name:||Timothy Chapman|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021|
Design and Build have proudly partnered with a national industrial specialist to assist in the recruitment of a Site Manager to join their Brisbane team
This is a privately owned national business that has been operating for close to 20 years, the business has offices across all of the east coast
The business offers a full D&C service and over the last 10 years become one of the most well-known and respected industrial builders
The business has successfully delivered a range of industrial projects, from service centres, distribution hubs, exciting high tech manufacturing facilities and much more, most project values have ranged from $5M - $12M
To be successful in your application you will have a minimum of 3 years project Manager experience with experience in industrial / tilt panel project highly desirable.
You will have strong communication, organisational and budgeting skills.
Have the ability to manage factors like integration, scope, timelines, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, and procurement for your project
It will be essential for you to have an open and collaborative style that allows you to build good working relationships with external and internal stake holders
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Management of site trades and subcontractors
- Demonstrated, practical construction site management/ supervision experience & knowledge, in delivering industrial/warehouse projects.
- Coordination of all site logistics, material delivery and resource allocation
- Strong understandings and knowledge of building regulations
- Implementation of OH&S policies
- Ensuring adherence to plans and specifications
- Assisting the Project team with project reporting
- Assisting with the scope of works formation
- Programme formation and implantation
- Client liaison
- Maintenance of site diary
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- 4+ years site managing
- Delivering multi-million $ projects within the industrial sector
- QBCC Licenced
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Well organised, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
- rapport-building and key stakeholder liaison skills
- Take the lead in planning, coordination and control of resources and operation of the site project team
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure project momentum whilst coordinating daily site activities
- Advocate and empower high performing safety and quality expectations across the site project team and subcontractors
- Assist with High Level design, Site-specific planning and construction programming issues
Why Work for This Company
The business has an incredibly strong pipeline of current work and a number of favourable tenders, ensuring a secure work environment
The business is proud of its flat management structure which will also any one access to the directors at any time, due to this there is quick career progression for the right candidate
There is a variety of work in the industrial space with a large portfolio of clients with a range of high tech projects
All projects are well staffed, with this position being supported by a Project Manager, Foreman, CA, Site Engineer and a Safety advisor.
With the business recently implementing a roster system, giving all staff the option to leave early one day a week and also get their weekend back.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Tim Chapman on 0424150235 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary up to $155,000 package + vehicle
Up to $140,000 Package
Site Manager - North Shore
Site Manager - Lower North Shore
Site Supervisor - Residential
Site Engineer / Project Engineer - Wyong (Central Coast)
Foreman | EBA Builder | Salaries up to $180k