|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021|
Since 2006, the Builder has been on the forefront of the industrial sector in Melbourne & Sydney. After winning two +$15M projects, they are looking for a site manager to join the team, to take on one of the sites in Altona.
- Programming and coordination of subcontractors, suppliers and material deliveries
- Liaison with the CA to identify variations & claims
- Maintaining & developing rapport between site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure health & safety standards on site
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure programs & budgets are adhered to
- Experienced (+ 5 years) as a site supervisor on industrial projects +$10M in value
- Experience on similar cold store warehouse projects are highly regarded.
- Ability to effectively manage the projects program, from start to finish
- Strong understanding of the commercial/industrial sector
- Ability to build strong relationships and liaise with subcontractors to achieve best outcomes for the project
- Excellent knowledge of programming projects & ability to read plans
- Experienced on either MS project, Hammertech & Procore
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Trade background highly regarded
To learn more about this role, please get in touch with Ed Stallwood from Design and Build on 0410510431. To apply, please send resume through the job post.
Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salary up to $155,000 package + vehicle
Site Manager - Substation project
Site Manager - Multires Projects
$80k - $120k+super/car/phone
Site Manager - Design & construct fit out projects
$Negotiable with perm option
up to $190K
$60k - $80k+super
$60k - $80k+super
Senior ArchiCAD Drafter
$100k - $120k+super